Friday, November 19, 2010

Eat Spinach and Die


Rick Santorum has been coy about running for President. He's starting to show a little leg:

There are lessons to be learned from President Barack Obama’s historic run in 2008, Santorum told the audience. Obama’s vision of a united America inspired voters.

“But he failed to deliver and that is disappointing,” he said. “I think Republicans whoever the Republican nominee is needs to be as compelling.”

Voters are looking for authenticity, he said.

“I’m the Popeye candidate – I am what I am,” he said. “And I think in 2006 they didn’t like what I am. And that’s fine.”


This is so obviously wrong. Popeye liked to eat spinach, but in 2006 Santorum just ate shi--uh, santorum.

In any case, it might be fun to watch him and Sarah Palin fight to prove who has the biggest purity bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment