Thursday, October 28, 2010

No Logos

A majority of gays, I suspect, are not fans of Christianity. I, personally have a real problem with Christianity. With Christianity, you have a religion that says kill the gays, kill the infidels. It bothers me when a religion says kill the infidels. It bothers me a lot more when I am the infidel. Why do we tolerate adherents to an ideology that tells someone, go kill people for your religion and you will get to be with Jesus? I have always been curious about that. You would think that after a point, Jesus would have other things to do. Or perhaps they are going to be tricked into a form of hell, where they get to be with Jesus, but he's actually gay.

This is the argument, with a few swapped terms, that Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips is using in his line of attack on Keith Ellison, the first Muslim elected to Congress. I hope Phillips will join me in ejecting the bloodthirsty and cannibalistic Christian ideology from our government.

1 comment:

  1. But but but that's DIFFERENT.

    I mean, one is true, and the other is false.

    DUH!

    ReplyDelete