Thursday, April 15, 2010

Party Like it's 1959

To commemorate the government's dastardly national holiday of Tax Day, there's to be a Tea Party here in McCall. Here's the announcement:




Here, as of ten minutes ago, is the first chapter of McCall's citizens taking back their country.




My computer battery is dead, so I'm shuttling back and forth between the *ahem* protest, and a nearby space where I can plug my computer in and post periodic updates on what will be my 250th post. It's not exactly live-blogging, but it should make for some interesting reading. There were four people gathered in the parking lot across the street when I left, perhaps debating at what point their numbers would constitute a crowd to make them look a little less out-of-the-mainstream. Maybe that will have changed when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment