Tuesday, February 3, 2009

To Elaborate...

When I tried to pull £100 from an ATM last night, it wouldn't let me and I had to settle for $50. I thought I had already paid on the hotel (£45 marked down from £65, I know it's expensive, but the youth hostel is 2 miles out of town and I had a cumbersome load to carry and things to do and so I made a rash decision and it wasn't even that great of a hotel anyway the room was freezing), but it was actually being held until I checked out, which I did without incident. So I really have no idea how much money is on that card. I've saved all my receipts, though, and so I might have to go back and piece it all together. I should have enough cash on me to get back to London, but at this point I have no idea what I'm capable of doing, and I had been planning on going to Portsmouth and Canterbury.

When I told people I was going to play it by ear, this is NOT what I meant.

I had trouble with AAA's phone number at the London hotel. Here's hoping a payphone brings better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment